- Data protection
- In general, our website can be used without the indication of personal information.Personal information is provided on a voluntary basis to the extent possible, and such information will not be disclosed to third parties without your express consent.
- For security reasons, and in the interest of shielding the transmission of confidential content, this site uses SSL and/or TSL encryption.
- You’ll recognise an encrypted connection when the browser’s address bar changes from “http://” to “https://” and you see a lock symbol in your browser bar.
- When this kind of encryption is activated, then the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
- We hereby object to third parties using the contact info published within the scope of the obligatory legal notice to send advertising and informational materials that have not been expressly requested. In the event unrequested advertising information is sent, such as spam e-mails, etc., the operators of these pages expressly reserve the right to legal recourse.
- Notification, blocking, deletion
- In accordance with applicable legal provisions, you have the right to receive – at any time and free of charge – information about your personal data that has been stored, their origin and recipients. You also have a right to the correction, blocking and deletion of such data.
- For questions regarding the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time under the address indicated in the Legal Notice.
Data protection officer
Peter Rother, InfiniSafe GmbH, München/Germany
firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +49(0)89 330 939 22
Data logging on our website
- Our Internet pages use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Accordingly, we automatically receive certain data regarding your computer and your connection to the Internet, such as IP address, browser used, operating system. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses.
- They serve the purpose of rendering our site more user friendly and effective. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted upon ending your visit. Other cookies remain saved on your terminal device until you delete them. These cookies make it possible for us to recognise your browser again at your next visit.
- You can configure your browser such that you will be notified about cookies being set and can allow cookies on a case-by-case basis or exclude them in general. You can also activate automatic deletion of cookies upon closing the browser. When deactivating cookies, however, the functionality of this website may be limited.
- Contact form
- If you submit queries to us via contact form, then your info on the form and your data indicated there will be stored for processing the query and for potential follow-up questions. We will not disclose your information to third parties without your consent. You can revoke such consent at any time without any formality requirements.
- The data entered remain with us until you request their deletion, revoke your consent for their storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies.
- Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. Cookies are text files that are stored on your computer and facilitate analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by cookies about website use is generally transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the USA.
- By activating website IP anonymisation, Google truncates user IP addresses within European Union Member States or in other States that are parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before transmission to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and truncated there.
- On behalf of this website’s operator, Google will use such information to assess how you use the website in order to create reports on website activity as well as to provide further services to the website provider in association with website usage and Internet usage.
- Google will not associate the IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics with other Google data.
- A data processing contract has been concluded with Google, and we implement all guidelines laid out by German data protection authorities in using Google Analytics.
- For conversion measurement, our website uses the visitor action feature called Pixel from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”).
- This makes it possible to track the behaviour of visitors forwarded to the operator’s website after clicking on a Facebook advertisement. It is thus possible to evaluate the efficacy of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and to optimise future marketing measures.
- The data collected are anonymised for us as website operator. We cannot infer any information about the identity of the users. However, data is stored and processed by Facebook such that association to the respective user profile is possible and Facebook can use the data for its own advertising ends in line with the Facebook Data Privacy Guideline. Accordingly, Facebook can facilitate the display of advertisements on pages both on and outside of Facebook. As page operator, we are unable to influence the use of this data.
- You’ll find further information on the protection of your privacy in Facebook’s data protection declaration: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/.
- Furthermore, you can deactivate the “custom audiences” remarketing function in advertising settings under https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=ad_settings_screen. You need to be logged into Facebook to do so.
- If you do not have a Facebook account, you can deactivate usage-based advertising from Facebook via the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/de/praferenzmanagement/.
- If you would like to use the newsletter offered on our website, we’ll need your e-mail address as well as permission for us to verify you are the owner of the e-mail address indicated and consent to receiving the newsletter. Further data will not be collected, but can be provided on a voluntary basis. Such data is exclusively used for sending requested information and will not be disclosed to third parties.
- The consent granted for storing your personal data, e-mail address and its usage for sending the newsletter can be revoked at any time. To do so, you’ll find a corresponding link in the newsletter. Or, you can contact us personally using the contact info provided in the Legal Notice.